Thursday, August 9, 2007
He's a Meerkat now!
Today we went to meet Jarrett's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Wilber. Many of you know it was a real time of concentrated prayer trying to decide whether to send Jarrett to school or to homeschool him. We're so thankful that the LORD almost spoke audibly to me and confirmed in my heart to send him. It was an exciting day - it brought back many great memories of my days at Dacula Elementary! Jarrett is so excited and his teacher seems wonderful - exactly what we've been praying for and what we knew the LORD would provide. Monday morning will be filled with tears - some sad, but most happy!
This is Mrs. Wilber and Jarrett.
Jarrett was most thrilled about the spiritwear. The school mascot is the meerkat - the kids voted last spring on that one! Funny thing - I opened the boys' devotional book yesterday and lo and behold there's a devotional in there using a meerkat as an example! God is definitely into details!!!! We're saving that for Monday morning before school - we'll post some pictures Monday afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! As a kindergarten teacher, I know how hard and special that first day is! I am so happy to hear he got a wonderful teacher and is excited about going to school! See you Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI hope Jarrett had a wonderful first day of kindergarten! Is he as tired as I am?
ReplyDelete