
The brick is officially done! Well, actually they have a small little row to do under the garage window, but we ran out of mortar. But basically it's done! And they rocked above the windows and porch door yesterday. Unfortunately you can't see that very good in this picture, but we are pleased! Now we are in the middle of inspections - electrical, heating and air, and plumbing. We've had a couple of red flags on previous inspections, but we've done all they said to do and they are supposed to re-inspect a.s.a.p. That means we can insulate and SHEETROCK!! I told Bowdie yesterday that I was ready for the interior to change - I'm tired of looking at studs! By the way, thanks so much to everyone that came out and wrote Scripture in the house. It's covered and we are so blessed by it! I plan to get out this week and film it and take pictures before the sheetrock goes up. God gets all the glory! More later . . .
the house looks GREAT! the boys look like they are having the time of their lives--and bowdie looks so in his element making his perfect famous panckaes...love keeping up with yall. love yall even more!
ReplyDeletesteph for the Lyon's