Monday, October 1, 2007

Look Ma! No training wheels!

Okay - this is a late post. I thought I had lost these pictures and then today, I realized they were right in the folder where they were supposed to be! In August, Blaine learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. We were at Chuck & Stacey's house and he just decided he wanted to ride Will's bike. Stacey suggested that I let him ride in the grass so that if he fell it would be cushioned, so we went for it. He's always had really good balance and it showed - he took to it right away and had minimal falls! He was so excited to come home and show his daddy! And of course, big brother Jarrett couldn't be outdone, so he learned to go without his training wheels too!

His first loop in the driveway at Mrs. Stacey's -

Going up the drive . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!