Saturday, May 3, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

We have really been blessed this year to be a part of the new elementary school just down the street. I think all 3 families could not have asked for better teachers or a better school. We feel so fortunate and thankful! To honor the kids' teachers (and the principal and vice principal too), we are having a dinner/picnic here at The Cleft on May 14th. Of course, you know that I'm not the party planner, but I live between Martha Stewart and her twin (haha!), so they plan to the 't'!! The invitations turned out super cute (way to go Stacey & Amanda) and the kids all painted pots on Wednesday to give as gifts to their teachers when they come . . . we'll add flowers, of course! We are looking forward to a few hours to give back a little to those that have invested so much in our children!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!