I've heard it said many times that the way a boy treats his mom is how he'll treat his wife. When I first met Bowdie, this is one of the things that struck me the most. He absolutely adores his mom and is fiercely protective of her. She definitely is a treasure and I'm so blessed to have her as my mother-in-law. I now understand why he loves her so much!
It's become our tradition to have a brunch on Mother's Day weekend for mine and Bowdie's mom. For the past several years my mom has had to miss to be with my grandmother, but Bowdie's parents always come. This year we had them over again and Stu and Riley were able to come as well (Lisa had to work - pooh!) We had a delicious breakfast of pancakes (plain, chocolate chip & blueberry), eggs, sausage & bacon, and fruit. It was nice to honor the woman that raised such a fine man for me to call husband and my children to call Daddy. We love you Grandmama!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!