Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm a Mac girl now!


Our good friend, George, has said that he's had 2 conversions in his life.  One was to Jesus Christ, the other to Mac.  I'm now a girl converted twice as well!  Bo got me a MacBook for Mother's Day and I'm loving it.  I know this is a ridiculous picture, but I had to snap a shot of myself with my new laptop.  It's been fun (and not too stressful either) to navigate my way through the world of apple instead of pc.  I've even signed up for a year of 1:1 classes at the Apple Store at our local mall.  One hour a week to learn to use this machine to it's fullest . . . I've had 1 already and learned tons.  Watch out . . . I'm going to be dangerous!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm slightly jealous...I really want a Mac, trying to talk Chad into it! Missed y'all at the parade, hope you had a great Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You'll LOVE this new world you're in...SO much easier and better than the nasty PC world! If you ever need help with anything Mac let me know, I love making sure folks are happy with their Macs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!