Okay, so I'm a week behind on this one. Last Friday, Jarrett's teachers had a Muffins for Mom event in his classroom. Lots of moms were able to come and enjoy some muffins, juice, and pampering by the students. Mrs. Wilber had them read some questions and answers they did on us and then also gave us a picture they made in art. I LOVED what Jarrett did - in our family picture, he has Bo and I holding hands. I asked him if the teacher told him to do that - he said no - he thought of it himself! It now holds a prominant place in the kitchen!! SO SPECIAL!!
This is Jarrett's parapro - Mrs. Lewis. She helped the kids read out their answers. One of the questions was, "What is your mom's favorite thing about being a mom?" Jarrett's answer, "Me." No surprise there!
Here we are - Jacob especially loved the chocolate muffins!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!