Saturday, May 3, 2008

This one's for you Aunt Beck!!

Okay, this was something I SWORE would NOT happen once I had children! But now that I have one that likes to do it, it's so cute to me that I just can't bring myself to make him change! It seems that Jacob loves to wear his cowboy boots with his shorts. Last night, I even let him wear this get-up to Barbaritos for dinner! (I know my sister is saying 'I told you so' as she reads this!) Anyway, I had to share Jacob's cuteness . . . this if for you Aunt Beck! Bo likes to call him TEX!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, this is too cute!! Colin used to do this. I was the same way. I always thought it was tacky until it was my child. He was just so "little boy" cute that I never said a word. And I took him out that way as well. I have recently taken him in full cowboy get-up, fringed vest and all to the store. Boys - you gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!