Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ready for school!

Okay - I know that I'm behind on my posts . . . haven't even posted from our beach trip yet.  I've got SO many pictures to choose from that I just can't seem to get around to it.  But I did want to update you on the boys and school.  We met their teachers last Thursday morning at open house and feel GREAT about the year to come.  We are truly blessed!

This is Jarrett with his teacher, Mrs. Watkins.  I'm so excited to have a first grader and see what's different and what's the same from when I was a teacher!  Jarrett's excited too and has several friends from his kindergarten class that will be with him this year.

This is Blaine with Mrs. Nevius.  She is right next door to Jarrett's teacher from last year, Mrs. Wilber.  As a matter of fact, Riley Catherine will be in her class!  So the 2 amigos will be split up for the first time in their lives . . . much to the relief of both their moms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!