Monday, November 16, 2009

Party for 2!

Jacob had a great little Fall Party at Child's World! I must admit, Halloween is not one of my most favorite holidays. I always thought I would get into it more once I had children, but it's just never clicked with me. I'm thankful that my boys are always easy when it comes to dressing up - they really aren't that into it either! All Jacob talked about wearing for his party was this Power Ranger costume - which all of the boys have worn. He absolutely loves it! He will wear it all day long, in 90 degree weather (while jumping on the trampoline), and never bat an eye! Needless to say, its been washed quite a few times. He was such a cutie and enjoyed every minute of the party!

Jacob working on his craft ... a turkey apron ... so cute!

That's Jacob's class (heehee!) and his teacher, Mrs. Boswell. Kallie, aka Olive Oil, is his best buddy!
Ready to cook!

Silly kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!