Friday, November 20, 2009

Reason #265 I Love Community Bible Study

There really are a lot of reasons that I love CBS. But probably my #1 is the fact that my children have all been taught, very intentionally, each week that they attended. I've told several friends that it is worth it to me just for the children's program. It's the main reason my kids all went to preschool only on Thursday and Friday! Anyway, here's just a sample of what we get when Jacob comes home each week. Last week his story was Daniel and the Lion's Den. Check out how he says the king's name ... hysterical!!!! Also, it's not on the video, but he also told me the king's name has LOTS of letters and a bunch of z's in it ... he's right about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!