Friday, May 14, 2010

Jacob's Last Preschool Program!

The days are long but the years are short ... someone told me that quote a few years back and it has stuck in my head. Because I'm experiencing the absolute truth in it! Jacob had his last preschool program last Thursday. For any that know me or have read any of my blog, you know how much I have absolutely LOVED his preschool, Child's World. I think I finally was able to put my finger on why ... it is simple ... there's such a purity there, as the children are taught to obey their teachers, get along with others and learn their abc's and 123's. And I'm all about simplicity! I will miss the sweet teachers there next year and I'm so grateful for the love of school that they fostered in each of my children!


Jacob was Smokey the Bear ... just like his big brother was when he was in Mrs. Boswell's class - too fun!

Here's Jarrett when he was Smokey the Bear ... lots of similarities ...

Jacob LOVED speaking into the microphone ... 'only YOU can prevent forest fires!'

Sweet Kallie as Betsy Ross ...

Ty Warbington (3rd from left) as a railroad engineer ...

Cole was in the Lord's army! Check out the boots!

Jarrett sat by Mr. Matt ... T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!

Blaine did pretty well, considering the program was less than 30 minutes long!

Kallie & Jacob with Mrs. Boswell ... she's been at Child's World for 20+ years!

We had family & friends over for dessert afterward ... Papa & Grandmama gave Jacob 2 bags of jelly beans and a BK gift card ... I'm a huge fan of consumable gifts!

Mr. Matt & Mrs. Alisa gave Jacob a Batman shirt ... he's very much into superheroes these days!

Ice cream cones for all ... however, they had to be out on the porch to eat them!

Jacob and his buddy Will ... both will start kindergarten in the fall at Mulberry ... GREAT days are ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!