Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Day - Part Deux

In my haste to do the first Riverhaven post, I missed some fun pictures! So here are a few more from Memorial Day weekend ...

I actually did get 1 shot that shows a glimpse of the Riverhaven house ... so here it is!

Nana and 3 of her 7 grandkids ... she loves riding them on the waverunner ...

She loves riding them on the waverunner FAST ... she is a wonderful 'boy' Nana ... likes to do all the kind of outdoorsy, get dirty, boy-type stuff ...

Mr. Wonderful and the boys ... lots of testosterone there, people ... I'm in trouble in about
t-minus 5 years or so ... YIKES!

Into the wild blue yonder ... or green yonder, I guess ...

Jarrett (left), Blaine & Micah ... remember the whole 13 year old boy synapses thing from a couple of posts ago? Further evidence ...

My nephew Jesse just turned 16 so we celebrated with all the family at my sister's house. Nana made the cake, as usual ... that would be a car magnet she used to decorate it! Smart!

Yeah - that punk is almost as tall as me. But I can still play the 'I changed your diapers and cleaned up your vomit in my car when you were 2' card ...

Highlight of the evening: a new Wii game called Just Dance. I think that all the adults laughed nearly 'til we cried as the kiddos tried to imitate the moves on the screen. This would be Jesse (left) and Micah (right) doing the Indian Dance.
Fact 1: we are a VERY white family (rhythmically speaking)
Fact 2: we derive great joy in watching our children make total goofs of themselves
Fact 3: our children have absolutely no problem making total goofs of themselves
Fact 4: the adults refuse to make total goofs of themselves

Check out Jarrett's position ... not sure which dance this was ... they ranged from MC Hammer (Can't Touch This) to Cotton-Eyed Joe to the Bird Song (from the 60s) ...

Does it really get any better than this? If you need help answering that, then you definitely need some lake therapy ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!