Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ridin' the Waves ...

The waves at the beach were incredible! There was a storm somewhere out at sea that must have made it so rough. At any rate, I was even coaxed to go out and boogie board, which very rarely happens. Here are some fun pics of the kiddos and a few adults enjoying nature.

Jordan, Katie Beth, & Lena Raechel

Blaine-o must've done this 100 times ...

J-man ...

Even Jacob rode, until he got turned over. Then that was IT. For the week, no less.

Christa trying to help her kiddos ride. She took quite a beating to the back. Did I mention the water was also quite chilly??

KB, as cute as she can be ... pretty in pink. Even in the ocean.

Sweet Kallie in her cute piggy tails. When she wore 2 braids I told her she reminded me of Laura Ingalls. And that's a HUGE compliment coming from me. I'm Little House's #1 fan. Really. Seen 'em all. Twice.

Barry helping his boy get positioned ...

... to do this. Minus the hand signs. Not sure what that's all about. Probably something he picked up from our boys.

There's Mr. Wonderful in the red tube. We got on the tube-riding train last year. It really is a fun way to enjoy the waves. As long as you don't mind an occasional flip.

Love this shot ... there's Bowdie on the tube (on the left), as well as Micah (on the right). I love how the wave is just about the completely break on their heads. They call that fun. I call that an emergency. That's why I'm on the sand taking the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!