Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meet & Greet

One of the best parts of a new school year (I think)
is the ability to have a fresh start.

New teacher.
New class.
New room.
New folders.
New clothes.
New new new!!

The boys got to meet their new teachers a day early,
since I help sell spiritwear on registration day.

All 3 are th-uh-rilled with their teachers.

And Mom and Dad are real happy too.

Jacob and sweet Mrs. Pienaar.
She is a first grade teacher after my own heart!
Still has centers, laughs a whole lot, and is super easy to talk to.
Awesome.

Blaine and Mrs. Palazzo.
She's teacher, she's cheerleader, she's high energy and hyper-organized.
Perfect for Blaine-o.
Can't even express in words what an answer to prayer this match-up is!
H-U-G-E.

Jarrett and Mr. Cone.
Exactly who Jarrett wanted.
He's never had a male teacher before and is beyond excited.
*super fun that I taught with Mr. Cone's wife when I was at Dacula!*

IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!