I really only have 1 problem with summer.
And it's a biggie.
Well, I guess I should re-state.
I only have 1 problem with GREAT summers.
It's that they end.
Way too soon.
This year, for some reason, I'm more summer-sick than ever.
I think because it was an especially fun-filled, lazy-days kinda summer.
We were able to join a neighborhood pool that's only a couple of miles away.
And attached to this pool is a waterslide.
Not a climb-up-the-ladder-and-slide-straight-down
kind of waterslide.
But a walk-up-the-stairs-to-the-top-of-a-twisty-turny-ride
waterslide.
And the fact that all of our neighbors and several of our other good friends joined too
made it that much more fun.
Get a taste below:
Waaaaaahhhhhh ... I want summer back!
An, I love the one of you going down the slide!! So fun. And how old is Blaine again?! His arms look way strong for a boy his age! You're right...summers go by so fast, especially the really FUN ones!! I know you made some sweet memories.
ReplyDelete