Monday, November 28, 2011

The Bunk Room

Really this should be titled 'The Locker Room.'

Because 1 room with 7 bodies in it,
especially teen boy bodies,
is bound to smell a little ... well, sweat-ish,
if you know what I mean!

But I love this room.
I love that all the cousins sleep together.
It's probably our boys' favorite thing too.

7 kiddos but only 6 beds leads to this ...

Jordan was sweet to share with Jacob!

But Jacob got fed up with being the one to share, 
so we found this note on Jarrett's bunk after a couple of days.
It says:
the bed is mine til I take its sine (sign) down.
Do not dserb (disturb).
from Jacob
to Jarrett

That kid.
Of course, he still had to share that night.
But he really was a good sport about it!

Another option is the recliner.
Blaine-o was found like this after a fun, full day of playing outside.
All. Day. Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!