Yep - we did.
I really hadn't thought too much about it until Jacob looked at me and said,
"Mom, can we pleeeeeeeeeeee-ase go trick or treating?
I've never ever gone my whole entire life!"
Bless his little candy-less heart.
We loaded up in the back of Chuck's truck
and headed to the closest neighborhood.
So fun to walk with the kiddos,
see other Mulberry families,
and get some good loot to boot!
The cutest little Wario you've ever seen!
(part of Mario Kart video games)
Ty was a mummy -
is that HY-sterical or what??!!
Blaine-o in uniform ...
I mean really - if I were a gambling woman,
I could've totally raked in some cash betting what how Jarrett
would dress ... however, I can't stand how big he's looking.
*sniff*
Ready to rock & roll!
Headed down the street ...
Costume malfunction!
We even knocked on Blaine's kindergarten/first grade
teacher's door! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Mrs. Nevius still ...
Checking out what all was accumulated ...
Bowdie & I required payment for room & board.
Did you know that we were happy to take said payment in Reese's?!
Only from under-ten year olds, however ...
So glad to fulfill his simple wish ...
Fun night!
Bring on the cavities ... :)
Sweet pictures! Our have come to love trick or treating too! Fun memories.
ReplyDelete