I tried to be more intentional this year with some fun treats.
The boys had never had egg nog,
so I whipped up a batch.
Of course, this was total bribery,
since I was about to put them all to work!
A hit!
This is the first year that I set up an assembly-line-production for
getting our Christmas cards ready to mail.
Jacob put the card & insert in the envelope ...
Blaine added the stamps ...
can I just add that whoever came up with self-stick stamps
is BRILLIANT!
Jarrett stamped the return address on the envelope ...
and I hand addressed each one and sealed them up.
{Bowdie was the official photographer ...}
Yes, I know that printing labels is faster,
but there's just something personal about a handwritten address.
Guess I'm just old fashioned like that!
I'm totally with you on hand addressed envelopes...I love the my techie friend still loves things "hand" made!
ReplyDelete