Monday, February 13, 2012

Party Like a 9 Year Old!

So Blaine wanted to have his first spend the night party.
He invited 5 of his good buddies.
Four of them were able to come.

I picked them all up at school ...
and they came home and did what boys do.

Make noise (lots of bodily noises) ...
eat snacks ...
giggle and laugh ...

It was a fun time and super easy for me.
I was simply crowd control.

With Blaine's newly broken toes, however,
I did have to get creative. 
The former plan of the boys playing outside 
and jumping on the trampoline went out the window!

So we made slime.
They loved it!

We built marshmallow towers.
They loved it!

They played the Wii.
And loved it!

Great party.
Super friends.
Good times!

How much do I love this shot?!
It's got the word 'boy' written all over it ...
from the left:  Mateo, Walker, Blaine-o, David, & Blake







Stuffed crust pizza ... a treat saved for birthdays!

Nana made a double-doozey cookie cake, by request.







Pancakes & bacon for breakfast ... 
was there any doubt?!








Fun treat bags ... 
special thanks to Pinterest for showing I can run them through the printer!
Brilliant!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, the tire swing shots are awesome! Love the blurred background that shows movement...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was coming to comment on the tire swing shot, too! totally noticed those mad skillz!

    and i need the directions on how to print the paper bags through the printer!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!