Ahhhhh.
Spring Break.
I looked forward to a week off ...
from school,
from sports,
from the routine of day-to-day.
We enjoyed time just being at home.
But we also enjoyed our annual Durhamtown trip:
Of course, Blaine was suited & ready lickety split!
J-man waiting on the green light ...
Jacob is still unconvinced of the fun in riding one's own vehicle.
He was, again, perfectly content to ride with me.
However, I was NOT perfectly content with sharing my 4 wheeler.
His 7 year old body is getting way to big to share that seat with!
Will Mock suited & ready
The newest members of our gang -
Christa's brother, Adam, & his son Max
Blaine doing what he loves -
getting the tires off the ground!
Love seeing Blaine take the lead in this hobby ...
I prefer a vehicle with 4 wheels!
Blaine jumping. Again.
Jarrett's even starting to get some air!
Max had a bit of a spill -
actually a full-on face plant into a mud puddle!
Lunch break!
Will & Jacob -
love this shot!
LOVE my boys!
(the one behind the camera too!)
Amy & I represented the only estrogen in the group -
I think we kept up pretty well!
************************************************************
We also went up to Riverhaven and enjoyed the gorgeous weather there!
Enjoying Mom's newest toy ...
It's supposed to be a one-man kayak,
but I picked up a little hitchhiker!
Jarrett & Blaine,
hunting for 'river monsters' ....
They proudly brought back this dead fish
'river monster' for us to all check out.
We found out later that it was a Gar.
(sounds kinda scary huh?!)
Jarrett doing a little studying of the North Hall
baseball directory.
And Jacob & Blaine enjoying a little Connect 4, dockside!
*****************************************************
Next up, we enjoyed watching Micah play in one of his JV games ....
Great week off ...
good change of pace.
Just what we needed to make it through to the end of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!