Monday, July 23, 2012

Folly Faves

We had a great vacation at Folly Beach, South Carolina,
for several reasons ...
1.  it's the beach.  enough said.
2.  time away.  lazy days.  no schedule.
3.  friends.  lots of 'em. we like vacationing that way.
4.  food.  junk.  some healthy.  seafood.  fried food.
5.  naps.  lots of good naps.

And I'm sure I could list several more ...

Here are some of our faves from the week - 
**warning:  long post with lots of pics!**

First off, we got to room with this wonderful family!
Love the Hendersons!

Mandy - definitely one of my faves for the week.
That girl can serve the pants off just about anyone ...
seriously, it was like having my own personal cook all week!
Love her!!

Nothing better than a quiet time on the deck ... really.

Did I mention friends?
Love all these guys ...
the Hendersons, Hartsocks, Warbingtons, & Coopers,
along with Ben's family.

On Monday we needed to move our beach location to help
accomodate Ben's sister and her baby, etc.

We saw this note from our balcony that morning ...
Dear Friends,
I owe you.
Love,
Ben

That guy.

Silliness on the beach ...



Will and Blaine skim boarding ...

Sweet Lindsey and her permanently attached tube ...

Jake and his hole digging






Sweet times with Aunt Beck


Walking everywhere -
our car only moved once the whole week.

Hawaiian ice!

Effects of hawaiian ice!

Low country boil ... 


Date night!
Thanks Beck!



Yummy, yummy restaurants!!

Eating out with the crew at said yummy, yummy restaurants!

Movie on the beach - E.T.
*which Bo and I had never seen!


And baseball on the beach.
Of course.

It was a wonderful week -
already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!