Jarrett looked forward to this trip all year long.
Being the 5th grade,
they get to take chartered buses and go down to Wild Safari
and the Little White House.
It's a really special trip reserved for the oldest group in the school.
Bowdie took off work to go as a chaperone.
He ended up driving,
since Blaine's championship ballgame was that night.
J-man was so excited that his daddy was going!
At Wild Safari.
So appreciate one of the other moms snapping pics of my 2!
The 3 Amigos!
Just a few of the animals on the Wild Safari.
I had heard they come in the windows of the buses,
but this looks crazy!!
I truly love this pic ... pure joy!!
Wild times!
My sweet hubby with the camera.
I sent him with instructions to get good pics.
He did take some - but the computer whacked out uploading them!
Appreciate his heart!
Love Mr. Wenger!
Cool shot!
Nice face ... not sure what Joey is doing.
What a sweet class.
What a perfect day.
What a fun memory!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!