It's no secret that I love gifts.
But I've come to learn that more than gifts, I love a good surprise!
And I love to surprise others as well.
So it was super fun to surprise Blaine.
Back in December, Blaine got my old iPhone as one of his gifts.
Not to use as a phone, but to use for games and music.
Unfortunately, it was so old that it wouldn't load some of his games
and it wouldn't hold all of his music.
So ... he came to us one day and asked about getting a new one.
We looked up the refurbished ones on the Apple website.
Blaine was willing to give us all his money, although it wasn't enough.
We held him off.
Made him think we weren't going to help him out.
But ordered it ...
Can you tell he's thrilled??
I love Jacob in these pics ... can you tell he loves gifts too?
Even when they aren't for him!
I love 'just because' gifts ...
Giving something for no other reason than just to surprise -
it's good stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!