Monday's games were a little more spread out.
We had one in the morning,
then we had a break.
So the team decided that this would be a good day to visit the Hall of Fame.
So we grabbed some lunch and headed to downtown Cooperstown.
The team outside the Hall of Fame.
The actual hall, where all the players' plaques are.
Jarrett - next to his FAVORITE player
Tony Gwynn just passed away, so they had put flowers on his plaque.
Bowdie was loving it -
Reading all the plaques.
MOM: this pic is for you!
(Note - she is NOT a Pete Rose fan. Like zero. All for legit reasons.
So I sent this pic to her with a giggle!)
It was a really neat place to visit.
So much memorabilia.
Way too much stuff to be able to take in on one visit.
So glad we were able to see it, if even for a couple of hours.
So worth it!
After we left there, we headed to the Baseballism store.
I know - some of you are wondering what in the world that is!
For those that love baseball, its a store completely devoted to baseball clothing.
Not uniforms, but shirts, sweats, sweatshirts, etc.
All of them have some sort of baseball saying on them ...
and there isn't a store in GA.
Bowdie has quite a few of the shirts, but we had to order them online.
Well, thanks to Instagram, I knew they had just opened a store in Cooperstown.
And to make it even neater, they had special Baseballism pins they were giving away
to teams that set it up ahead of time.
Of course, I emailed them as soon as I read this,
and they were very kind to say we'd get these special pins.
Fun post from Baseballism on Instagram commemorating our visit!
Now back to the park for the next game!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!