Monday, September 17, 2007

Brick by Brick . . .

They started last week, Thursday I think, bricking the house. They started around at the basement and then finished the master bedroom side and now are working on the garage side. Hopefully they'll be working on the front this week and maybe even finish. I can honestly say that as much as I love everything about the house, the brick is the only thing that looks exactly as I pictured it in my mind . . . and we LOVE it! I guess finding it on an entrance to a local neighborhood helped my visualization skills a bit! Here's what's been done so far . . .
Here's the brick under the side entry -
Here is the view from the drive -


Here's the brick on the basement wall -
Be on the lookout for updated pictures this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!