Monday, October 29, 2007

Check out the sheetrock!

Click on the word "sheetrock" below to check out a slideshow of the house at this point. Sorry there aren't titles to go with the pictures - I know that those of you that aren't familiar with the house will be wondering what room some of the pictures were taken in. Just enjoy and know that by the time the next batch of pictures come out, it should be a little more obvious!

View this slideshow created at One True Media
SHEETROCK!!!

4 comments:

  1. It is looking so FABULOUS! I'm envisioning those beautiful colors you've chosen all over the walls . . .

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea & Bowdie- Y'all have the neatest blog! The new house looks amazing! I love the entrance, too!We're praying for the other house to sell SOON!! Persevere waiting for that Better Yes!! It's coming!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Jenkins:

    The Refuge is coming along so quickly. The boys look great too! I wish I could be there when whoever finds that capsule in 50 years. What a spiritual legacy to leave behind! We have family coming into town tomorrow. Scot is busy with seminary and Mosaic.
    Thanks for the updates!

    Team Burbank

    ReplyDelete
  4. The walls look great! I love the high ceilings. We really need to get over there and again and have a look at all the progress!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!