Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Easter Celebration!!

Okay - I know that I'm quite behind on this one, but I wanted to get these pictures in for posterity's sake!! Easter was awesome and we spent it (as usual) in worship with our church family and then fellowship with my family afterward. Mom cooked a fabulous lunch, the kids hunted eggs, and the adults napped! Ha! The verse "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift" continually comes to mind as I reflect on Easter. The older I get, the more it means to me (because the more He means to me!) Thank you LORD for Your sacrifice for me!

Here's the fam at Nana & O's - Jarrett requested a tie for this year - he's all about being just like Daddy!

Nana & O and the 'brood' - what a legacy!

Don't you just love timers on cameras??? Except for the HUGE table taking up half the picture! Oh well - I wanted to get a shot before church!

Bo & the boys - notice Blaine-o being silly as usual!

Me and my 3 sons! Jacob was OVER it!


4 comments:

  1. Team Jenkins:

    It has been so long since I have looked at your blog, from move-in to Disciple Now to Easter, you have been so busy and the LORD has been so good. I remember a few years ago just talking the idea of building your house. Now it's a reality and a blessing to so many. Keep praising!

    Sarah Burbank

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos of the family! the boys are getting so big! thought about you all this weekend over at new smyrna beach right next to surfside...it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yall look so cute in green for Easter...what handsome boys! love yall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Andrea. It looks like everyone in The Cleft is really enjoying their new homes. What a legacy you all are building - great friends, fellowship with each other and a love for our Lord that grows and grows!!!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!