Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hide it in your heart . . .

Community Bible Study has been an integral part of my spiritual walk for the last 5 years. It's a weekly, in-depth Bible study in one or several books of the Bible. Since joining, I've studied the journey of the Israelites to the Promised Land, Mark, Romans, various books between and now, this year, Revelation. It was with a bit of nervousness I started this year, knowing only the bits and pieces that I'd studied of Revelation in the past. But now, as we come to the end of the year, I can honestly say that I'm so glad that I studied this book this year! While it was pretty intense at times, it solidified my belief in God's total sovreignty and plan over ALL . . . I just have to listen and obey! (many times much easier said than done . . . )
Anyway, the other part that I love love love about CBS is the children's program. All 3 of the boys have been involved each week in Bible study, scripture memory, crafts, and other avenues to hide God's word in their hearts. This past Wednesday they sang some of their songs for the moms (and dads that came to watch). Here are some of their pictures:

Here's Blaine getting ready to sing. That's his best buddy Chandler beside him in the orange.
Here's Jacob ready to perform. That's our soon to be across-the-street neighbor Will Mock in the red shirt.

Blaine singing 'A little, little, little is a lot, lot, lot!'
(in the hands of God)
Jacob singing 'Encourage one another and build each other up!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!