Okay - I'm a little behind once again, but I think you'll still enjoy the posts . . . here are some pictures of mine and Jacob's first lunch with the boys at Mulberry. Jarrett eats first, then Blaine comes in the lunchroom as Jarrett's class exits. We were able to sit at the visitor's table and each of the boys had a friend sit with us as well. It was a fun trip and, of course, Jacob LOVED it!
This is Jarrett and his new friend, Carson. I've already nicknamed him Mayor of Mulberry - I mean, he knew every kid and every teacher as they came past the table to get food! I was cracking up!
Amazing story about your freind. Praise our LIVING GOD! i was just going to stop and and say "where are yall on the blogging world?" and there were new posts! we've been missing yall!
ReplyDeleteheard yall are coming up here next month?! can't wait to see you!
love and miss yall, as ususal. think about you so often.
steph