One of our favorite things about Child's World (besides the teachers) is their annual fall hayride and pumpkin patch. It has been the highlight every year. This year was no exception. Unfortunately, I had jury duty last week and got picked (which actually turned out to be very interesting and rewarding, in a sense), so Bowdie had to go and do the hayride with Jacob. He said they had a great morning and he picked out a great pumpkin.
Bowdie and Jacob - I love this picture!
The hayride - it was a full trailer!
Jacob and his new buddies, the Henderson kids. The LORD orchestrated it this year that our families are doing a LOT together - Mandy and I are in CBS together, the kids are in preschool together, and Chad & Mandy are our co-mentor couple for our Sunday School class. What a blessing they are! And Jacob thinks the world of their daughter, Kallie. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!