Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nevius Awards Day

Blaine's teacher had a special breakfast reception for the parents last Friday.  We enjoyed muffins and goodies with Blaine, then Mrs. Nevius presented some fun awards to the students in his class.  Each award had candy taped to it as a theme ... Blaine got the Skor award for being the most athletic.  He loved that!  The students then got to read their animal books to the parents.  Each one had chosen an animal, done research on that animal with their 5th grade book buddy, and then written a fact book about that animal.  They were all great!  I have a video of Blaine reading his, but, without thinking, I filmed it with my camera turned sideways, so now the video is sideways ... no smart!  If I figure out how to rotate it, then I'll post it.

Blaine getting his Skor award ... notice the 'stage' the students made out of blocks ... so creative!

Blaine-o and his award -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!