Jarrett is in absolute HOG heaven ... to speak southernly! He is loving baseball season and can't seem to quit grinning about it. He writes games on his calendar over his bed and even records wins and losses (unfortunately, it's been a season of the latter more than the former!). He is definitely in his element. The surprise, to me at least, though, is his love for pitching. He is addicted! He wants to practice anytime Bowdie is home. He gets upset when Bowdie doesn't put him in during a game. He smiles the whole time he's on the mound! I guess I really shouldn't be surprised at his love for the game ... I'd definitely say it's in his blood! He's had a pretty good rookie season ... he's thrown some strikes, quite a few balls and even hit a few batters (to which Bowdie says, "it's all part of the game, son"!). Anyway, here's a quick video of him in action ... man, I LOVE to watch him play - win or lose!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!