Friday, July 31, 2009

Poolside ...

This has been a GREAT summer at the pool. I finally feel like I'm in a season where we can decide at the last minute to grab our suits and our towels and head over to my parents without it being a huge ordeal. When I was in the middle of swimmy diapers and potty training, the pool was the last place I wanted to be! This has made my parents very happy, as they hate seeing the pool sit empty. So we are happy to use it multiple times a week! These are some fun shots of when my sister and her kiddos came over to swim one afternoon with us ... fun day, fun memories!

My boys were so happy that Jesse and Micah were there to play ...

This is the progression of Jesse & Jacob and their tricks ... it started out as a harmless jump off the board ...

Jess did a GREAT job of holding Jacob and being sure he didn't get hurt ... UNTIL ...

somehow, the little jump (after multiple times) turned into a BIG throw ... a lot bigger than Jess realized ... can't believe I snapped this shot with my phone! Needless to say, Jacob did a belly flop and came up fightin' mad at Jess! But all is well now ...

Jesse doing a trick ...

Jordan diving in ...

This was another day, but Jarrett & Blaine decided to climb the purple leaf plum by the pool ... see Blaine's head sticking out the top?

And there's Jarrett sticking his head out ... fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!