
Love all the fun visits we get over the Christmas break! These are our good friends, Todd & Ashley Woodard, along with their kids, Morgan and T.J. Todd and I have been friends since we were in utero ... literally! Our parents were close friends when we lived up in Indiana. They met before we were born, so it was only natural that we'd be friends once we arrived! It's so neat how our families have stayed close over the years ... we're talking 37+ years. Todd's parents now live in Florida and so do he and his family. Although we don't talk very often and see each other even less, we can pick up at the drop of a hat. My parents and his are the exact same way. LOTS of funny stories about our families and infamous trips to Ridgecrest when we were growing up. I don't really remember a whole lot ... all I know is, I think I could probably write a bestseller! As I see my boys' friends, I hope and pray that friendships we make now will create special friendships for them in the future as well ... what a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!