Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Annual 'I-Used-To-Go-To-Hebron-But-The-Lord-Has-Me-Elsewhere' Breakfast!

Another Christmas favorite ... getting back together a sweet group of friends that we met because of Hebron, although they are all in different places now. It's funny in that I really can't remember how or why we ended up doing this. But I'm so glad we do! I love the fact that several of the girls will email me in the fall to be sure its on the calendar! What a great time to catch up, to laugh, to eat and just enjoy true fellowship ... such a BLESSING!

Of course, Pancake Daddy was out in FULL force!

l to r: Stephanie, Erin & Mandy (Chad & Mandy are still at Hebron but good friends with all these couples too, so we wanted them to come and enjoy with us!)

l to r: Erin Mattox, Becky Turner, Stephanie Lyon, Mandy Henderson, Jacelyn Reed, Catherine Robinson, and me! Missing from the morning were the Mastersons ... Russ & Kristy had other plans but PROMISED it was a 1 year thing only!! :)

l to r: Blake Grubbs, Josh Reed, Bowdie, George Robinson, & Larry Lyon
(I waited too late to take the pic, so Dustin Mattox & Chad Henderson were already gone)

A great time was had by all!

This is funny ... the Henderson's daughter, Kallie, is one of Jacob's best buddies ... she was out of town with her grandparents, so Mandy called her on the cell when she saw how sad Jacob was that she wasn't coming over! They had a cute little conversation!



2 comments:

  1. always a treasure. LOVE that morning together with some of our most favorite people. :)
    thanks for always hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a blessing to be invited this year! We had a great time and love fellowshipping with friends who are like family!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!