Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camera Envy

Confession. I have camera envy. I have several sweet friends that have what I'll call mac-daddy cameras. Mandy. Stephanie. Christa. Pamela. That's just to name a few. Oh - and my father in law. Amazing photos. Great action shots. Crystal clear colors.

For now, I'll be content with my hand held digital. But one day, hopefully one day, I'll be in the Mac Daddy Camera Crew.

These photos are taken with Mandy's camera. If you want to see the difference between hers and mine, look at my Island Fun post. You'll see it clearly ... wow. Ain't technology grand?!












1 comment:

  1. one day will come. :)
    i bet mr. wonderful is taking notes of his bride's desires...:)
    i waited 5 years and pooled together b-day/christmas money from several family members! but you will know, it is SO worth the wait. tell me when that day comes!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!