Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Taste of Boy Creativity ...

Today after school, once homework and chores were done, I heard rumblings in our garage. Blaine had already been inside to put his newly charged battery in his remote control all-terrain vehicle. I was curious as to what was up, so I walked out and this is what I found ...

Seems he and Will Warbington wanted to create a 'ramp' of sorts for the vehicle to drive on. They looked around, used a little ingenuity and creativity, and voila! Materials include several cardboard boxes (found behind the old piano), the large trash can (lid removed), the lid to the plastic box the outside toys stay in, a folding lawn chair, and quite a bit of tape!

I never actually witnessed the car climbing the ramp. By the time I checked on them again, they had moved on to the yard to jump on the trampoline or play some type of ball game or go play war or something.

I love having boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!