I love how, during Thanksgiving week,
my family always ends up just sitting
around the table.
The best conversations can happen once the
meal is over.
Too many times, I think, we are too quick to get
up, clean up, and move on.
I know that I'm super guilty of that.
But at Thanksgiving, it's nice to
just relax at the table.
And some pretty interesting conversations
can be heard there.
Everything from religion, to politics, to humor,
to 'remember when' stories.
Special times!
One night after dinner ... we started telling 'I remember'
stories ... tons of laughter was involved ...
I don't remember what this conversation was about, but
Mom looks ready to give an opinion. Love it!
One night an Uno game ensued around the table ...
love that Dad played with the kiddos ...
Jacob loves Uno.
And he's pretty stinkin' good at it.
Watch out if you play him.
Rob and Tamara contributing to the food
eaten around the table.
Rob loves sweet potato pie and his granny
always made his favorite recipe.
So now he's carrying on the tradition.
Love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!