I love kindergarten.
I love all the cutesy little things that get to do.
As my other 2 get older, the cutesy things are getting scarcer.
Makes me sad.
One of the cute things that Jacob got to do
this year was have a Thanksgiving feast.
Jarrett & Blaine did this in kindergarten as well.
I love how they get to be a Pilgrim or indian.
I love how they learn little songs or peoms
about the holiday.
And then perform them for the parents.
I love how excited they are to get to show off.
I love the sparkle in their eyes as they see their mom or dad
come to school just to see them.
Jacob's feast was no different than the others.
There was lots of food.
Lots of costumes.
Lots of laughter.
Lots of excitement.
Lots of mess!
But so fun. And so memorable.
Flashback to Jarrett's Feast ...
(was that really 3 years ago??!)
And Blaine's Feast ...
(2 whole years ago)
Here's Jacob ... pleased as punch!
Ahhhh ... juice boxes ... love 'em!
With his 2 best buddies, Will & Nicholas ...
And his other best buddy, Kallie ...
(remember last year, their Feast just consisted of the 2 of them!)
Can you tell how much he loves being up front?
The class did 3 songs/poems for Thanksgiving ...
Here's the group ...
With his teacher, Mrs. Clay ... perfect fit for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!