Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas with the Jones side

Even though we had snow, 
the roads were passible by lunchtime
so we were able to still go to my
parents to have Christmas.

We enjoyed a great meal and
fun time opening gifts.

Gathered up to bless the food ...

Micah=static, Blaine=cling!

Mom always does a wonderful
job with the food ...

Watching the Jets play ...

Sweet ...

the Stricklands ...



All the grandkids/cousins ...

Stocking time!

Notice Beck's stocking is in the shape 
of a boot ... in honor of her being in TX!

Mom always gets Tam and I the yearly
Southern Living cookbook.  
Her mom used to do the same for her.
I think her collection dates back to
the '70s!

Gift of the year from Mom and Dad:
Personalized Turvis Tumblers!

Mom sporting her scarflet ...

Jess loved the gift card to Pac Sun ...
the boy likes to shop ...

Yes, we are big enough people to buy
UGA items, even though we are definitely not
fans!  I loved this shirt for Rob ...
it had a buck & UGA on it ...
2 things he loves about fall!

I was most excited about this gift.
I found out about Southern Heidi Belle from 
Pioneer Woman's blog.  She makes all kinds
of vintage-y looking jewelry.

I had her make Tamara a North Hall
bracelet.  It had the kids pictures on it,
along with several North Hall insignias,
as well as sports charms.

It turned out so cute and is perfect for a mom
with enough spirit to have her son's football
number painted on her toes!


Pancake Daddy had requested for T
to get him some big Tupperware bowls.
She was happy to oblige!

I love that my man can go from getting a 
pressure washer one day to Tupperware
bowls the next.  He's diverse!

A team gift ...

We gave Micah dirtbike pants,
Nana and O gave Blaine some.
They both had to try them on ...

Jacob was so excited to get 
a pillow pet.  He and mom had 
had a conversation earlier in the year about
these.

Jarret was thrilled to get a new Gator 
sweatshirt.

I was excited to give Dad this book
I bought while in NY in the fall.
The guy that wrote it was the only one
allowed at Ground Zero during the clean up.
Amazing stories and photographs.

Mom and Dad gave me a belt (and buckle)
that go with my new boots.
Yes, I got a little country in me!

Nana & O with all the kiddos ...

And Aunt Beck with them as well ...

NOTHING beats time with the family!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!