Snow on Christmas??!
The only time I remember that
happening was the 2 Christmases that
my family spent in Colorado for the holiday!
But it sure enough happened here.
The snow started while we were still at
Bowdie's parents house.
Beautiful!
And the kiddos were absolutely thrilled.
Especially since they had put on our
holiday plans list
'ride the 4 wheeler in the snow'!!
(which, at the time, I kinda laughed
at, thinking it would never happen.)
Church was cancelled, but we had
a great family worship time
before heading out to play.
What we saw when we got home
Christmas night ...
What we saw the next morning ...
Gorgeousness!
Jarrett, suited and ready ...
Notice Blaine's choice of gloves.
I was having flashbacks to his
'2 different cleats in a ballgame' episode.
He's just not into details ... can you tell??
Gotta catch a sibling shot whenever I can ...
Ty ... he looked like the
Michelin Man!
Of course Bo got the 4 wheeler
out and rigged up the sled behind ...
Blaine & Riley Catherine ...
KB prepared to ride ...
Snow angel ...
Blaine-o, ready to go!
Love the expression on Jacob's sweet face!
Blaine didn't want to miss any action ...
like how he's riding??
Jarrett & Will ...
off to the wild blue yonder ...
or something like that ...
Sweet Will Mock ...
Wes ...
determined ... focused ...
J-man ... exhausted but happy ...
Jacob & Ty, pretty much covered head to toe!
Christa & Barry
Will holding on for dear life ...
A little (friendly) tussle in the snow ...
Love this shot ...
seems like we have a million of them!
Love the snow mixed in with the holiday decor ...
'SNOW' much fun!! :)

Looks like you had a blast then so I can't even imagine how much fun you all are having this week! None of our neighbors have been out here. :(
ReplyDelete