I love the way Memorial Day ushers in the summer.
School let out on Friday and then we had the whole weekend,
plus Monday,
at the lake.
Lots of sun, water, family and fun!
How much do I love this pic of Blaine-o and Bo??!!
This was about as close to the water as I could get ...
had yet another 'atypical' mole that had to be dug around ...
which meant stitches for the holiday ... which meant no water for me ...
notice the nice bandage on my right upper leg.
I was just happy I could at least get out and about!
(let's not talk about the 'almost ran out of gas WAY away from home' part ...
makes me feel sick to my stomach just remembering it!)
Blaine wanted to drive ...
I figured if the kid could drive a dirtbike,
he could do this.
I was right. :)
Jarrett took a turn driving too ...
he did great, although was a bit more timid.
First tube ride of the season ...
LOVE the expressions!
WHOA!!
Sweet faces of the kiddos there ...
Sarah
Jordy
Caleb
Lena - in her newly added braces ...
Kyle & Jarrett
Olivia
Blaine-o
Daniel
Huh??!!
Micah got a new wakeboard ... he played baseball until 7ish on Saturday,
then rushed to the lake to be able to take a lap or 2 around the cove ...
almost up in this pic ...
oops ... leaning a bit too far forward ...
... and down he goes ...
however,
he got it on the next go 'round with no problem at all!
Blaine & Jordan shared a tube ride ... a LOOOOOO-OOO-NG tube ride ...
Lots of watermelon was eaten ...
And Blaine-o got a wakeboard ...
he couldn't get the boots on, so this is what Bo had to do once he got him
all locked and loaded!
Listening to Micah give advice ...
After a few tries, he got it ... he was so proud!
Jess & Nana on the waverunner ...
Fun times ... good memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!