Saturday, May 28, 2011

We're at the end ... again ...

Good grief.
Another school year come and gone.
I truly believe that times goes faster once your kids are in school.

Something about having a starting and ending point
just seems to make the months zoom by.

So grateful for the Lord's hand in yet another
wonderful year.

Looking forward to great days ahead ...
mostly 
LAZY
summer days!

Traditional Cleftie shot ... normally I would also put in the first day 
of school shot here, but my pictures from then are not sorted so that I can
easily find it!  Long story - but so glad that its somewhere on this computer!

Wouldn't be a good day unless there was a silly shot involved ...
I think Riley wins the contest, huh??!!

Jarrett with Carsen & Daniel ... at the school picnic
(that was indoors, due to the threat of a storm)

J-man limbo-ing to the 4th grade ... sniff ...

Blaine-o limbo-ing to the 3rd grade ... yikes ...

I missed the shot of Jacob limbo-ing to first grade ...
but I did get this cute 'brother' shot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!