The Friday before Christmas break is always such a fun day.
All 3 boys had their parties,
but before we did that, I helped Jacob's class make ornaments.
(unfortunately, I totally forgot to photograph!)
So basically, by the time I helped in Jacob's class,
ate lunch with Jarrett & Blaine,
went to all 3 parties,
I spent the whole day at school!
But I love it.
Love having the freedom & flexibility to be available to do that.
It's the best part of being a stay-at-home-mom!
(Well, my Friday lunch date with Bo is actually my favorite.
Helping at school runs a close 2nd, though!)
Jarrett won that big 'ol box of candy canes.
He guessed how many were in it and was the closest out of the whole school!
Yay!
Mrs. Palazzo made fleece scarves for the class ...
what a fun gift!
All the first grade used their party time to make gifts for a local nursing home.
This is the 3rd year that one of the boys' grades has done this.
We went right after school and helped deliver the gifts to the residents.
It took less than 30 minutes, but seemed to thrill the women and men that we met!
I love that the teachers want to be sure the kids are learning to give,
not just receive.
Put that on the LONG list of why we love Mulberry so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!