... when we get together,
are possibly a bit sleep deprived,
and have a camera!
It started out innocent enough.
We just wanted a fun group shot from our Christmas Tea.
I thought I'd left my camera at home,
but found it in the back seat of my car when I was loading
up to head home!
Let the fun begin ...
Mom & Tam are trying to imitate Jordan's hip pose ...
she seriously r*o*c*k*s this pose in all group pictures these days!
We soon realized that Mom could 'hip it' just fine,
but T? It was a bit of a struggle!
Which only made us get a bit sillier ...
Not too sure what my pose in the background is all about ...
And a sweet hug to top it all off ...
seriously love this pic of my mom! :)
you all are so much fun :-)
ReplyDelete