I am making have plans to make a gallery wall
in the boys' playroom.
I was looking through old photos that I could print up
and mod podge to canvases.
These are a few I came up with ...
**tissues might be needed, especially for family members!**
Jarrett at 2 weeks old (headed to a DHS football game) ...
and to think, Lord willing, he'll be at Dacula Middle in 1.5 years!
Jarrett on his favorite gator chair,
probably watching Veggie Tales.
Jarrett in the Strickland crib ...
Blaine-o had come along and he was using ours!
Absolute fave of Jarrett -
he was right at 2, ball in hand.
This is a prophetic picture!
Fast forward -
this was at Bowdie's parents ...
Absolute fave older brother shot!
Fave of Jacob -
with broken leg!
Look at those curls!
Ahhhh ... the days of dress ups!
So many fun shots of these 2 -
both then and now!
Absolute fave of the 3 ...
look at Jake's hair!
Jacob as Noah ...
we were killing time on one of those days
when it seemed like nap time would NEVER come!
Oh, Blaine ... so full of personality!
Absolute fave of Blaine-o ... he LOVES the beach!
Boots + Shorts = Pure Cuteness
(but before kids, it was boots+shorts=REDNECK!)
GREAT days are ahead ... sniff, sniff!



LOVE them all! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are a perfect mesh between you and Body! So precious!
ReplyDeleteSniff! Sniff! for sure.
ReplyDelete