We celebrated Dad's 69th birthday at the lake.
Big shock, I know!
It's always fun with all of the family can be together.
Especially with Jesse headed off to North Georgia super soon.
For some reason, my dad gets 'goofy face' syndrome whenever pics are snapped.
Peanut butter cookie -
didn't even know this was his favorite, but it is.
How in the world did I miss that these last 39 years?!!
Opening our gift ...
A shirt straight from The Pig in Folly Beach.
(aka Piggly Wiggly)
The back says, 'I'm big on the pig.'
Love Dad's face in this one.
This shirt is perfect because the south Georgia town where Dad grew up
has a Pig.
And we make fun of the Pig constantly.
It's your typical small town, country grocery store.
But mostly we make fun because its just fun to call it The Pig.
So I had to get this shirt for him.
I think he likes it!
Of course, you can't be at Riverhaven and not get in some water time ...
He's getting braver & braver!
I mean seriously.
A-dorable.
And in his happy place!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!