Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cleft Back to School Bash #6

It's that time again.
I'm trying to have a good attitude.

Because I really do love school.
I love a fresh start.
I love seeing all the boys' friends again.

And I love our school.

So I try really hard NOT to think about the things I kinda dread ...
like homework.
And projects.
And deadlines.
And responsibilities.

Keeping a 'glass half full' attitude this year! :)

In keeping with our tradition,
we had our back to school bash the weekend before school started.

We always enjoy a good meal together
and then the annual banner run-thru.

No pizza this year ...
low country boil was delish!


The dads all doing a mic-check before the run thru ...

KB starts kindergarten

Ty will be in first

Will will be in 2nd

AB will be in third

RC will be in fourth

Blaine will be in fourth

J-man will be in 5th

Will starts middle school ...

... which means he gets a special surprise after he runs thru!

Graham will be in 7th 

Wes will be in 8th

Ethan will be a freshman!

Which means he gets a special gift ...
a bag full of goodies to keep the freshman fresh.
(think body spray, febreeze, deoderant, gum, etc.)

Stacey and Riley made these adorable cupcakes for dessert ...

Onto another wonderful year ... 

GREAT days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!