Sunday, August 5, 2012

The {other} Nephew

Fairs fair.
Since Jess got his own post last year,
Micah gets his this year.

Because this kid can flat out wakeboard 
(among other things).
Seriously loves it.
Loves the fact that Mom & Dad's lakehouse is only
10 minutes from his house.
Isn't afraid to call at random times to see if O can pull him.

I know that makes both Mom and Dad happy.
That's one of the reasons they wanted Riverhaven.

Anyway, I grabbed my camera and rode in the boat 
a couple of weeks ago so I could snap some shots of his insane skills.

Here goes:

Coming up - board is horizontal as he comes up.
Interpreted:  extreme pull on the arms & shoulders




 Notice he keeps the board horizontal just for fun ...
ridiculous strength in this 15 year old!

 

Warming up ...

Oh yeah ...



Yeah, I know.
You'd think the photographer could get him in the center of the pic.
Please cut the photographer some slack.
It's not easy to hold the camera steady,
while going really fast,
and hitting waves along the way!!


Okay, so this set of pics shows what happens when you go hard ...



... you fall hard.
This was a pretty bad one.
His ear hurt and we were afraid that he busted it.
So we put him in the boat and took him back to the dock.

So proud of this kid!
And Blaine LOVES to follow right along behind him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!